Loan Servicing Analyst
This individual will work closely with Q10 iCap Realty Advisor’s (iCap) Servicing Manager, borrowers/clients, and servicing counterparts at our Lender’s organizations. This individual will be assigned to all general commercial loan servicing activities under the supervision of a Manager in the servicing of iCap’s life company commercial mortgage loan portfolio.
This individual will assist Servicing Manager in meeting various critical deadlines and completing projects. This position will require a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, and excellent customer service skills due to heavy interaction with the Servicing Manager, Borrowers/Clients, and various insurance companies and banking institutions.
Responsible for assisting with the following servicing items:
- Monitoring Insurance and Insurance Reviews in accordance with the loan documents and individual Lender Servicing Agreements
- Monitoring and submitting UCC continuations
- Monitoring Property Tax Escrows and obtaining paid tax receipts
- Using iCap’s servicing system (Precision LM) for new loan setup, investor reporting, and all aspects of tracking commercial serviced loans
- Assist Servicing Manager with Year End Financial Collections, Analysis, and Occupancy Tracking/Rent Roll Analysis
- Reviewing/Completing Property Inspection Reports
- Process/Manage information requests from Borrowers and Internal Customers (i.e. Servicing Manager, Directors and Principals of the company)
- Lease Approvals- Process/Write Up
Must have good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Additional skills required are Excel and Word. Knowledge of Insurance, Tax, and UCC monitoring preferred and/or one to two years of loan servicing experience in a related commercial mortgage loan or banking field a plus. Requires excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of Q10|iCap Realty Advisors Associates on a professional level. A bachelor’s degree is preferred.