Alfred “Alfie” I. Means, III is a principal at Q10 iCap Realty Advisors where his responsibilities include loan and equity joint venture production, lender relations, and loan servicing. Alfie’s extensive experience in capital markets and knowledge regarding life insurance lenders are invaluable assets to Q10 iCap Realty Advisors.
Alfie joined Q10 iCap Realty Advisors in 1998 and became a full partner in 2000. He utilizes his network of relationships throughout Atlanta and nationally to consistently produce a high volume of deals across all property types. Notable transactions include:
- $19M permanent loan for a 250-unit multifamily townhome community in Jonesboro, GA. The loan was sourced from a Fannie Mae DUS lender and offered full leverage with an interest-only period.
- $12.4M permanent loan for a 60,000 SF single-tenant office building in Atlanta, GA. The loan was sourced from a credit union.
- $58.5M fixed rate permanent debt for a 230,000 SF Class “A” office building in Sacramento, CA. The loan was locked for 25 years and sourced from a correspondent life insurance company.
- $23M permanent loan for 2 office buildings totaling 185,000 SF in Decatur, GA. The loan was sourced from a correspondent life insurance company.
Alfie has been in the capital markets placement business since 1990 when he began his career on the lender side of the transaction. His previous positions include:
- First Fidelity Mortgage Corporation – Vice President providing capital markets services for commercial real estate clients.
- Wachovia Bank – Commercial Loan Officer in the real estate finance group.
Alfie holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Economics from the University of Sussex in England and obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Management from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Outside of work, Alfie chairs the annual RPM 911 race for the Shepherd Center SHARE Military Initiative – a rehabilitation program for servicemen and women who have sustained a brain injury and PTSD from the Afghanistan and Iraqi conflicts. He also serves Buckhead Lions Club, the Chastain Park Conservancy, the American Legion Post 140 and coaches youths at Buckhead Baseball.
Contact Alfie at (404) 946-6907 or firstname.lastname@example.org