Charles “Charlie” Clark is a Director at Q10 iCap Realty Advisors where his responsibilities include debt and equity joint venture production. Charlie’s strong background in leasing and ownership of commercial properties enables him to approach the process with an expanded perspective.
Charlie has been with Q10 iCap Realty Advisors since 2010 and he originates loans for 11 life insurance companies, banks, CMBS lenders, real estate funds, and government sponsored entities (Fannie & Freddie). Notable recent transactions include:
- $42M bridge loan secured for three office buildings in Atlanta, GA. The loan was sourced through a life insurance company and provided a cash-out and flexible prepayment.
- $7.2M permanent loan secured for a 68,000 SF loft office building. The loan was sourced through a correspondent life insurance company and provided a long-term fixed rate with aggressive flexible prepayment options.
- $7M permanent loan secured for two industrial projects totaling 218,000 SF. The loan was sourced through a correspondent life insurance company.
- $10.6M permanent loan secured for a Kroger-anchored retail center. The loan was sourced through a capital markets execution to achieve maximum proceeds.
Active in the Atlanta real estate industry since 2000, Charlie developed his knowledge of many facets of commercial real estate through his previous positions:
- Sterling Real Estate Capital – Principal investment/ joint venture equity placement in commercial properties.
- Meridian Housing – Vice President of Development focused on multi-family.
- NAI/Brannen Goddard -Office and industrial broker.
- Ovation Investments – Partner acquiring and developing office and industrial properties.
Charlie holds a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology. In 2006, he received the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Designation. He serves on the board of the Atlanta Yacht Club and volunteers his time to assist high school and college students as they navigate the scholarship process.
Contact Charlie at (404) 946-6909 or firstname.lastname@example.org