David Collie is a Principal at Q10 iCap Realty Advisors where his responsibilities include debt and equity production, capital relationships, and loan servicing. David works with all property types and has procured capital from a variety of sources including permanent life/CMBS debt, interim /construction debt, participating debt, as well as equity.
David focuses on quickly understanding the obstacles and advantages to each deal, allowing him to effectively source transactions across various markets, property types and capital sources. He prides himself on accurately identifying the needs of the borrower, setting realistic expectations and always working to exceed them.
David joined iCap Realty Advisors as an associate in 2001 became a Principal in 2011. He has been with the firm almost since its inception and has been an integral part of its growth and development. Over the past decade, David has consistently ranked as a top 10 producer across Q10’s nationwide network of over 150 finance professionals and was named the top producer in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2016. He currently serves on the Q10 Board of Directors. Recent notable transactions include:
- $86M bridge loan for acquisition/repositioning of a multi-family property in Denver, CO.
- $62M bridge loan for acquisition/repositioning of a multifamily property in Atlanta, GA.
- $35.1M permanent loan for a multi-property retail portfolio located in the southeast.
- $32M equity and construction loan for development of a power center located in Atlanta, GA.
- $29.7M participating mortgage loan for a ground-up construction of a Louisiana apartment community.
David is originally from Houston, Texas. He graduated from Vanderbilt University in 1999 and resides in Atlanta, Georgia. When he isn’t working, he enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, and outdoor activities such as fishing and hunting.
Contact David at (404) 946-6915 or firstname.lastname@example.org