C. Vincent “Vince” Hughes is a Director at Q10 iCap Realty Advisors where his responsibilities include debt and equity joint venture production. Vince applies his broad range of experience as well as his sales and negotiation skills to bring parties together and close transactions that best fit their needs.
Vince joined the company in 1998 and secured the placement of debt and equity for commercial real estate owners and developers across a wide range of properties. Notable transactions include:
- $65M sale of a 376,351 SF, two-building campus in metropolitan Atlanta, GA.
- $62M term loan secured by a multi-property portfolio encompassing 20+ properties in four states. The loan was sourced from a major credit company
- $35M acquisition and construction financing of the largest single office building in Charleston, SC for conversion to residential condominiums. The loan was sourced from a regional bank.
- $16M acquisition of three office buildings by a German entity in Atlanta, Georgia. The loan was sourced from a correspondent life insurance company lender.
Vince served in the U.S. Army for three years and completed his service as a First Lieutenant. After his military service, Vince began a 40-year career in finance and commercial real estate including the following positions:
- Property Funding Corporation – Founder, Principal, and Owner placing commercial real estate loans and equity.
- Jefferson Pilot Insurance Corporation (now Lincoln National Life Insurance) -District Mortgage Loan Manager for the State of Georgia.
- Fulton National Bank (later purchased by Bank of America) – Commercial Loan Officer
Vince holds a Masters of Business Administration from Georgia State University and a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from Ohio University. He is a licensed real estate broker in the State of Georgia and is the former head of the Commercial Mortgage Bankers section of the Georgia Mortgage Bankers Association.
Vince is on the Board of Directors at Moss Creek Plantation in Hilton Head Island, and when he is not working, might be found playing tennis or piloting a Piper or Cessna airplane.
Contact Vince at (404) 946-6903 or email@example.com