William “Bill” Mitchell is a Director at Q10 iCap Realty Advisors where his responsibilities include debt and equity joint venture production. Bill works with a variety of property types and has a strong background in retail.
Since joining the firm in 2003, Bill has procured construction, interim and permanent financing for all property types throughout the Southeast. Representative transactions include:
- $47M acquisition financing for a grocery-anchored shopping center portfolio, sourced from a correspondent insurance company.
- $15.7M participating loan for a specialty use shopping center portfolio, sourced from a correspondent insurance company.
- $18.7M acquisition financing for a multi-anchored shopping center, sourced from a CMBS lender.
- $27M non-recourse permanent loan on a class A medical office building, sourced from a correspondent insurance company.
Bill’s career in commercial real estate prior to Q10 iCap Realty Advisors included leasing, management, and tenant representation. Bill gained experience and developed relationships in commercial real estate and finance through his previous positions:
- Wilson & Nolan – Mortgage Banker
- Windsor Realty Group – Tenant Representation
- The Shopping Center Group. – Leased and managed a 2 million SF retail portfolio.
Bill holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Georgia. He resides in Atlanta with his wife Nell, his son Henry and daughter Lucy. When not working, he enjoys hunting, fishing and playing golf.
Contact Bill at (404) 946-6919 or email@example.com