Wilson Rogers is a Director at Q10 iCap Realty Advisors where his responsibilities include debt and equity joint venture production. He applies his knowledge of commercial leasing fundamentals and experience in capital markets as he manages the transaction process on behalf of clients.
Wilson joined the firm in 2010 and his notable transactions include:
- $58M fully amortizing non-recourse permanent loan on a Class A office building in Sacramento, CA, sourced from a correspondent insurance company.
- $10M non-recourse bridge loan to convert a hotel into a retail/multifamily property in Birmingham, AL. The transaction was also capitalized with state historic tax credits, federal historic tax credits, and new market tax credits.
- $26.1M non-recourse permanent loan on a newly constructed hotel property in Charleston, SC, refinancing existing bank debt and returning capital to sponsors. The loan featured flexible prepayment and was sourced from a correspondent insurance company.
- $12.8M non-recourse permanent loan on a fully renovated Class A office building in Chattanooga, TN, refinancing existing bank debt and returning capital to sponsors. The loan featured flexible prepayment and was sourced from a correspondent insurance company.
Wilson’s career in commercial real estate prior to his role at Q10 iCap Realty Advisors spanned office and retail leasing, equity placement, and commercial banking.
- Richmond Honan, LLC – Leasing and Business Development
- First Citizens Bank – Business Banker
- NAI Nashville (now Colliers Nashville) Commercial Real Estate Broker
Wilson obtained his MBA from University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business with a dual concentration in finance and real estate, and a BA in English Literature from the University of the South, Sewanee. He holds the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) designation and is a member of Alumni groups for University of the South and Terry Business School. Wilson resides in Atlanta with his wife, Sarah, and their two daughters, Beatrice and Sadie.
Contact Wilson at (404) 946-6908 or firstname.lastname@example.org